In NEEED of a box builder in the chicago area that wants to build a great project/s

Participant count
  • Participant list

panda
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi,

im in need of a car audio box builder... he must have great skills live in the chicago area and have some work done for me to look at..(pictures or videos are fine) also its price must be resonable

right now i want that builder to make me a x project.. when he finishes and if everything is good he will make me 4 or 5 more and more in the future..

i will provide with general layout and/or basic diagram of what i want...

this is a pretty nice project and if everything goes fine i will need your box building skills to build 1-2 every month if everything works.. fine

like i said i just want a good box builder with resonable price and right now im looking for the first test model of the project. if that test model looks and performs like it was planned the regular project will take place..

email me please

zpeedy_ohfosho@hotmail.com

TEXT only

773-620-2556

like i said i want to see some of your projects and box building techniques i also have msn messenger add me on that email to talk about the project.. i will provide with pictures of what the first test demo will be looking like

thanks

zup dude im lilrob your from ecoustics right?
wait im mistaking i think..

sorry for confusing you..
Nope im on there as well havent been a real active member since like 07 though.

Is this for spl projects, street beating projects?I might be interested.
sorry scott, forgot about this guy right here he does solid work as well, not in chicago but also not far outta the way

this is not about car enclousures but if you know how to build them.. you know how to build this project..

people pm me if your interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.