In my situation, is upgrading to W7 worth it?

I had it built to the exact specs that JL stipulates for their sealed design. The oem sub has been removed so there's already a bass vent into the cabin.

sound nice in theory but falls flat on its face if not done perfectly by someone who really knows what they are doing.  Friend's altima tried it with cscstang and it was the worst performing configuration.
do you prefer the ski-hole method? also, where the hell have you been? LoL

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Problem solved. Second battery reads 10.6v by itself. 🤦‍♂️ Was pulling amperage from the other 2 batteries.
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...

About this thread

peacebay

CarAudio.com Newbie
peacebay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
youdoofus