In-Dash Head Units help plz Kenwood vs Eclipse

warranty is a good thing to have on a H/U.

BTW, Don you dont sell 5510 or 6610 do you??

6610 is alittle to expancive for me, i think im going for the 5510

or i can save up for the 6610.

Of course I do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
whats the main difference between the 5510 and the 6610??

what is the price difference???

any inprovement in SQ from 5510 to 6610?

and what is the improvement from 5500 to 5510?

its just that i dont want to spend extra money on things i will never use.

the thing that i dont realy need are

1) i dont realy care about watching DVD in the car.

2) i can live without have a Ipod in the car.

I have the 6019/Nav combo and it's great. The Garmin nav is excellent. The eq you refer to is a three band parametric eq. At least I think is parametric, but it may be quasi-parametric. I haven't messed with it yet.

Kenwood P-NAV6019 has something called System E's+ Advanced Crossover system

does anyone know what that is??
It is Kenwood's name for their internal crossover network - independently adjustable high-pass crossovers for the front and rear outputs (affects both RCA Preamp outputs as well as speaker outputs) and an adjustable low-pass crossover for the sub preouts with level control.

Care to share where this three year warranty comes from? BB/CC extended plan?
I know the unit that he is talking about and he meant to say 1 year warranty.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

whats the main difference between the 5510 and the 6610??what is the price difference???

any inprovement in SQ from 5510 to 6610?

and what is the improvement from 5500 to 5510?

its just that i dont want to spend extra money on things i will never use.

the thing that i dont realy need are

1) i dont realy care about watching DVD in the car.

2) i can live without have a Ipod in the car.

it's already been discussed in this thread by the first guy that replied to you...but in a nutshell

1) avn6610 has dual dvd slots...avn5510 has one cd and one dvd (for nav disc or movie dvd..either or)

2) NO sound improvement unless you call circle surround and dsp's sound improvement

3) refer to 1)

based on your criteria just get the avn5510.

AND ABSOLUTELY PURCHASE THIS UNIT FROM 6spdcoupe. Why would you not want a 3year warranty??

Well I just want to let everyone know that if you choose the eclipse they currently offer no installation fees up to 200 plus the add on bluetooth for $50. I just got everything installed in my car for $1299 authorized you can't beat that.

Well I just want to let everyone know that if you choose the eclipse they currently offer no installation fees up to 200 plus the add on bluetooth for $50. I just got everything installed in my car for $1299 authorized you can't beat that.

Wanna bet? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.