In Dash Dvd Question...

kujo666666
10+ year member

id
Hello,

I Have A Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, It Has The Nav, But Im Looking At Taking It Out And Putting An In Dash Dvd In.

1. Will All The Controlls For The Stero On The Steering Wheel Still Work?

2. Is There A Nice Install Kit To Make It Look Classy Other Then Those Grey Kits That Make A Single Din Stick Out? Seeing That The Jeep Has A Double Din Player?

Thanks

If you have a double din, you might want to look into alpine, eclipse & kenwood. They make double din units.

Alpine has a seperate adpater you can purchase to get your steering wheel controls working.

Part 2 of your question makes no sense.

You dont have much choice when it comes to install kits.

Grey or black.

or you can paint it whatever color you want.

I'd definatley go with an Eclipse double din with built in nav.. I believe they also have a wheel button module...

alpine double din looks like ass compared to the eclipse.

Part 2 of your question makes no sense.
You dont have much choice when it comes to install kits.

Grey or black.

or you can paint it whatever color you want.

I'd definatley go with an Eclipse double din with built in nav.. I believe they also have a wheel button module...

alpine double din looks like ass compared to the eclipse.
does that eclipse really give you the 2500 is goes for retail though, no, i had one and after having it for a bit felt like i wasted alot of money because the cheaper units do the same things and are a little more user friendly.

does that eclipse really give you the 2500 is goes for retail though, no, i had one and after having it for a bit felt like i wasted alot of money because the cheaper units do the same things and are a little more user friendly.
Yes. The eclipse is the best dual din unit. PERIOD. SUCKA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I have a kenwood dvd flip out if youre interested. i also have a unused steering wheel control adapter. I'll take $515.00 shipped for both. let me know if your interested. I'll give you much more details.

RADIO.jpg

The Eclipse has a big advantage for this individual, the steering wheel adapter is BUILT IN to the unit as specified in the manual. Second when it comes to SQ the Eclipse is a step above the other ones mentioned here. Its unfortunate that you felt like you wasted your money but dont confuse that with the fact that it is not a waste of money.

The Eclipse has a big advantage for this individual, the steering wheel adapter is BUILT IN to the unit as specified in the manual. Second when it comes to SQ the Eclipse is a step above the other ones mentioned here. Its unfortunate that you felt like you wasted your money but dont confuse that with the fact that it is not a waste of money.
i dont think he wants a new steering control i think he wants it intergrated into his pre existing control.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kujo666666

10+ year member
kujo666666
id
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from