In-dash dvd/cd player

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blados
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Baltimore
I have about $1000 and I'm thinking about getting an in-dash dvd/cd player with a built-in screen. Does anyone have a recommendation or have experience with any that they liked? I don't need anything fancy and I don't mind buying an older model. I also don't mind ebay. What's the best bang for the buck unit? Thanks!

send me that $1000 through paypal and I will show you a great place to buy one...

lol jk... good luck in getting one. I am too poor to have experience with one. I would check one of the pioneer ones off onlinecarstereo.com tho... Pioneer stuff is usually pretty good and they have cheap prices at that site.

hey, i have a dvd/cd/tv tuner + controller+mounts and a 7 inch indash monitor by olson + controller, and all power wires to hook it up, Great condition, only been used for a month and a half....selling for 300. i spent 450 on these things....and if you want, for a extra 80, i can sell you my ps2 slim, all cords, with controllers. and power inverter.

i also have a 7 inch flipdown for sell. for 100.....

i believe all these things are in my tag i think.

im basicly getting rid of everyting i dont need in my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Blados

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Blados
Baltimore
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date