*****in about my bass

I used to think that bumping wasnt a crime so of the "noise pollution" laws, but their are loop holes around in my area no bass from 10pm - like i believe 8 am... but I see everyones point of views, and I understand their opionions because I know what it is like to live in the country and bump hard, then having to turn it down in city limits, Some guy yelled at me for my bass, but I didnt understand till i thought and i thought since this guy is 34 with a family and kids, you have to respect that, cause most peoples in their 30's dont bump, since car audio is a new generation it attracts younger crowds, i knew when I first got my lisence, I didnt care if my car ran if I didnt have bass I didnt want to drive it, but I crank it up on the highways, and the open country road, because they will only hear it for a brief moment then its over, but this thread was interesting and I thank the person that started it, and I hope everyone learns something from this thread...

-ty

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

sorry if there are spelling errors...

Originally posted by d audio 450 one thing that would really urk me is if my neighbor(s) called the cops without mentioning it to me- i dont even pound my system here anyway, but all they would have to do is ask. if i heard some dude across the street with a cranked system at 3 am in the morning...i would walk my ass outside and say.."i would appreciate it if you would turn the system down...im trying my best to fall alseep..." and if it doesnt work...then its fight time. if they aint gonna do somethin if you ask em nicley...they stupid enough to get ticketed, and do it again (thinkin they are a rebel, "disobeying" the cops)...fock this ****. if someone wont turn their **** down when im askin em nicley theres going to be a fight...straight up and simple.

-pat
What a BadASS, HA HA:eek:

Originally posted by dbhittin Then go by some fukin ***** roadgear 8's in a bandpass box so that no one can hear your ****. Im not gonna spend a few grand on a system and not turn the **** up. If people complain so much about stereos, look at the **** ricers. There louder, and more annoying. And the people that ***** are just jealous cause yours is louder. The cops dont care were i live anyways, and my neighbors are nice so i dont really have problems with noise complaints.
well its never a good idea to bum near your house or in residential areas.....and yes i would recomend sound deadener....not only will it improve your bass inside your car it elimiates it outside your car....best of both worlds.....and yes there are ordinance laws for a reason....idiots done tknow when to turn down the system....it does ruin it for us all......

but like i said i dont bump it neva believed turning up stuff to much i only turn up to 4.5 at the most outa like 24 is that bumpin like crazy?im with you guys on how people do turn stuff up to the max and ruin it for others but i dont jus wanted to get that clear

o yeah my system is in my room jus wanted to get that clear to

well i dont think my neighboors like my system either ive bneen breaking in my 3 15k's downstairs in my basment and they get loud as ****, they complained about my 3 mtx 10's but im suprised they hadnt saiud nothing yet bout my 15's...lol

even though some of you may like your bass really loud (like me) you gotta have respect for the people who are sleeping (or for some of the louder systems) that people may have expensive china up somewhere and youll rattle their china off right to the floor.

if you are going down a residental block, have the common courtesy to at least turn it down a little.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.