*****in about my bass

Hmm I don't think they can do that. Have you received a ticket for it yes? Im not sure about the laws where u live but auctioning off your stereo for that seems stupid...might just be to scare you perhaps?

A: i will say it now, you are a moron...your music is for you, no one else, sound deaden your car...

B: There is noise ordinance laws....obey them.....people like you only make it worse....for us responsible thumpers.....If you wanna be loud take it to the competition lanes where poeple will hand your ass to you.

screw what taylor said, take ur car and stop on his driveway at 4am and start pounding ur system! jk

thats bs tho just dont bump ur system when u drive by his house

Another thing is you should always turn your music down in your hood (hehe hood) anyways because you need to respect the people in your hood and also thats how people alot of people lose there systems to thiefs in their own driveway.

Originally posted by taylor A: i will say it now, you are a moron...your music is for you, no one else, sound deaden your car...

B: There is noise ordinance laws....obey them.....people like you only make it worse....for us responsible thumpers.....If you wanna be loud take it to the competition lanes where poeple will hand your ass to you.
Very true.

I agree 100%.

You are so lucky that you just got a warning cause i got a ticket for music that is about $500. i wasnt paying that so i had to take my amp and sub out and take it to court haha. (take the car to court that is) to show i removed it of course i put it back in. but i am not going thru that again to much trouble.

i was up sick 2 nights ago...well i didnt sleep all night...and from like 11 to 8 in the morning there were people pounding the fuk out of there systems and driving down my road...i kinda felt like calling the cops...you need to put yourself in your neighbors shoes...he hates the bass...most people do...it is anoying without the lyrics and **** to go with it...

D

All u SQ people take the fun outta bumpin. I like systems that i can feel and hear for a few blocks, but i do turn it down in certain places. I do turn my system up around cops to piss them off, haven't said anything yet

Originally posted by dbhittin All u SQ people take the fun outta bumpin. I like systems that i can feel and hear for a few blocks, but i do turn it down in certain places. I do turn my system up around cops to piss them off, haven't said anything yet
Hey db, you should check out the "bytchin `bout boom" thread in the sound off forum, you may find it interesting.

tailor: LMAO !!!!!

really..... He didnt spoke about how hard his base hits, but i so dig his problems since I have ONE neighbor (if its so bad, why doesnt my other neighbor complain eh!) who ALWAYS complains and threatens me with the cops for a reason that I cannot help.

I dont think he´s a whiner (my neighbor) and I kinda understand his problem but its unsolvable because when i put my volume @ 3 or something my bass is already hearable in his house (faintly).. or feelable... in any case i´m not putting out a lot of decibels and he still complains about it....

So if you ask me, i acknowledge his problem and minimize it but I refuse to wait with my radio at all just because he hears SOME noises that are even less loud then somebody honking the horn in the streets.

I dunno US laws, but dutch laws say you may not put out more then 90db´s at any given time with any given electronics in public area´s (including streets).

A friend of mine once said:

Humanity my mirror, Madness what I see

Take a perspective and handle the sentence, its always right

(PS: who says bassman needs dempening, ever thought that the house across is maybe an older house with bad isolation ?)

its people like you guys that make it bad for the guys who actually have respect for it. you go around slamming your system untill your car is shutoff in high residential areas. no wonder cops dont like it...you have no respect for the sport. then you people get mad when you get pulled over and ticketed for it. well i say its your own fault and you deserve it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

i probably come off as an ******* now but for the one person that screws up, you screw it up for everyone...

Then go by some fukin ***** roadgear 8's in a bandpass box so that no one can hear your ****. Im not gonna spend a few grand on a system and not turn the **** up. If people complain so much about stereos, look at the **** ricers. There louder, and more annoying. And the people that ***** are just jealous cause yours is louder. The cops dont care were i live anyways, and my neighbors are nice so i dont really have problems with noise complaints.

one thing that would really urk me is if my neighbor(s) called the cops without mentioning it to me- i dont even pound my system here anyway, but all they would have to do is ask. if i heard some dude across the street with a cranked system at 3 am in the morning...i would walk my ass outside and say.."i would appreciate it if you would turn the system down...im trying my best to fall alseep..." and if it doesnt work...then its fight time. if they aint gonna do somethin if you ask em nicley...they stupid enough to get ticketed, and do it again (thinkin they are a rebel, "disobeying" the cops)...fock this ****. if someone wont turn their **** down when im askin em nicley theres going to be a fight...straight up and simple.

-pat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.