imtjnotu = another good guy in my book

IgnoreMe
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com VIP
caraudio.com
i posted up a mag 15" a good while ago. imtjnotu was interested and posted a response in my for sale thread. pm's went back and forth quite a few times with no glitch in communication. it was decided on that we would meet up and get the deal done locally. originally we were gonna meet half way. however later, tj offered me extra cash to drop the item off instead and offered more than enough money to pay for gas etc.

i was a little late due to a misunderstanding in directions however Tj didnt mind one bit. we met up at his apartment complex and i showed him the sub. found a test tone cd, played a tone to show him there wasnt any mechanical noise and that the sub was in working order. we shot the **** for a little bit talking about systems and hes a geneuinly nice dude to deal with. i wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again.

imtjnotu is a GOOD BUYER!

imtjnotu bought a sub from me. paid as agreed and had no problems dealing with him. sub got F'd in shipping so we are working that out, but no issues foreseen with that either.

good guy and wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.

Finally got ish worked out with tj. He was a pleasure to deal with and didn't hassle me every day. Jacked up circumstances on both ends of the transaction and this guy put forth the effort to help make the deal right for both of us. Thanks tj for being 1 cool Fonzie.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

IgnoreMe

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com VIP
IgnoreMe
caraudio.com
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies