***Important*** Vote on whether to split up Classifieds into sections and discuss

no
this isn't caco
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CACO THIS CA THAT...this is about the classifieds and it works....people always have to get in a bitch fest about the 2 sites...who gives a flying fuck get over it already people jeez /end rant i'd like to stay on ca.com and see the classifieds section cleaned up a bit.

why dont we fix the problems we have like this site going way down the drain or MODS using their powers the wong way like scamming then deleting all threads? or aybe fix the thunderdome so pics can be posted again or maybe the many other issues that have made members like myself leave this site? splitting up the for sale section wont bring me back sorry

why dont we fix the problems we have like this site going way down the drain or MODS using their powers the wong way like scamming then deleting all threads? or aybe fix the thunderdome so pics can be posted again or maybe the many other issues that have made members like myself leave this site? splitting up the for sale section wont bring me back sorry
you realize nearly every thing you listed has been fixed right?

pm a mod & have them delete it.
No, please dont do that. This isnt CACO and we do not require you to have the thread closed after the sale is done. (it might be a decent idea but not required at present time)

You were gone??? No one cares about you vag maggot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol...just fuggen wit ya bro

No, please dont do that. This isnt CACO and we do not require you to have the thread closed after the sale is done. (it might be a decent idea but not required at present time)
yes i agree....if needed the thread should be closed, not deleted....we need a paper trail of the transactions for both good and bad...and he wants to be a MOD...lawl

yes i agree....if needed the thread should be closed, not deleted....we need a paper trail of the transactions for both good and bad...and he wants to be a MOD...lawl
threads should not be deleted i use old 4sale threads to decide what a item is worth when buying it

Comprehension > You

FYI, you constantly demanding that he be removed isnt going to happen so i'd suggest dropping it.
me>you i havent been here for more then 8 minutes in like 3 months so i havent been constantly doing anythng EXCEPT staying away from here. i would think a scamming MOD would be enough for him to be removed but i guess not.

spiting it up simply by amplifiers, headunits, subwoofers, wire/install gear, WTB and a non-car audio related would make it MUCH easier. Fixing the search function with these sub forums would allow the potential buyer to go to the advanced search option type in 12" subwoofer, 4ch amp or w/e choose either the subwoofer, amplifier, head unit etc. section. there you go a full list of 4ch's, 12" subs etc.

me>you i havent been here for more then 8 minutes in like 3 months so i havent been constantly doing anythng EXCEPT staying away from here. i would think a scamming MOD would be enough for him to be removed but i guess not.
Get over yourself. I'm sorry worst did some shady business before he was a mod. since he has become a mod he has had nothing but good transactions and has helped to improve things around this forum(if he deleted the old threads, so be it. It cant be changed now.). He has caught a bunch of flack from people like yourself that like to create drama. Drop it or stay gone.

i cant believe this has had so many yes votes.

it may make searching easier in some ways.

on the other hand it cluters everything on the main page or where ever you split everything to search.

it also adds even more work for the MODS that at times are irritated enough if something might get placed in what they feel is the wrong section. some things are obvious. a 12" sub is a 12" sub.

if it gets broken down even further as other sites ended up doing after it was started it becomes insane.

it just adds more and more rules and becomes crazy.

the fieds rules are more striclty enforced BUT could be enforced more. so i would take my hat off to the mods whom are doing their job in that respect.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

administrator

Administrator
Little man on campus
administrator
33 Thomas St.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies