Important! Is this the only way panasonic?

trevor87
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
GEORGIA
Was putting my sub and amp in and had the neg batt disconnected. got everything in and hooked batt up. Started truck my flipout cq-vd7001u came on and said input code. Well my dumbass turned it off then on and the screen went black nothing on it and it wont come back so i can put in the right code.

tried searching google this is all i could find. Shitty thing is i got it from ebay with no remote.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t119689-unit_powers_but_screen_not_working

ANyone know if this is the only way to do it?

You ever had the code screen come up? It came up for like a minute and i didnt know what to do not having the remote so i tried to cycle it on and off and now im stuck with this.

I have the code. But the screen will not come up for me to input it. I just get a blank screen no matter what i try.

It was disconnected for a good while. Time enough to wire up an amp and sub get it all mounted and truck back together.

Wonder if i should leave the battery connected or disconnected tonight to see if it makes any difference in the morning.

Hmm i tried disconnecting it for 15 mins. Should i try longer? the link i posted was saying i need to hit the power button on the remote to get the picture back but until i can find one im looking for other options all i need is the id screen to come back up then i can bypass it.

Ok i got the negative cable off for overnight. Do i need the positive off also?

I even tried unhooking the harness from the unit and trying the reset button and it turns on and off but still no picture yet. Im sure the unit is fine and its just a security feature because like i said the id screen popped up i turned the key off then on and then here i am.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trevor87

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
trevor87
GEORGIA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date