Image Dynamics

Participant count
  • Participant list
i didnt know they made a shallow mount woofer... for the amount of times ive seen people ask about shallow mounts, youd think that these would have tossed out there, that is if they dont $uck donkey b@lls

i didnt know they made a shallow mount woofer... for the amount of times ive seen people ask about shallow mounts, youd think that these would have tossed out there, that is if they dont $uck donkey b@lls
For two reasons - First, I don't believe the NVX XQW is on most people's radar as the stellar performer that it is and second, I don't believe it should actually be classified as a shallow mount subwoofer. It's just a normal build that's isn't as deep as some other offerings.
Either way, the XQW definitely does not suck donkey bawlz.

Edit: You meant the ID not the NVX, sorry about that.

Last I heard was ID was finalizing some small changes to the IDQS and going to production soon after. That was this February. But we've been waiting for a couple years so I won't hold my breath.

They never shipped the shallow. You can’t find it anywhere. If it’s not out now it never will be
sad
ID should produce this thing. It would be nice to have another offering for those in need of such a thing from a reputable mfgr

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

For two reasons - First, I don't believe the NVX XQW is on most people's radar as the stellar performer that it is and second, I don't believe it should actually be classified as a shallow mount subwoofer. It's just a normal build that's isn't as deep as some other offerings.
Either way, the XQW definitely does not suck donkey bawlz.

Edit: You meant the ID not the NVX, sorry about that.
no worries bruh

Last I heard was ID was finalizing some small changes to the IDQS and going to production soon after. That was this February. But we've been waiting for a couple years so I won't hold my breath.
stinky poo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.