Image Dynamics

Nothing like having a disgruntled dealer upset because they broke the rules and got themselves terminated. I love when dealers blame the factory for their unwillingness to follow the rules.
Well what about the scandalous allegation -- that ID sells to retailers at one cost and the dealers then sell to individuals for more than they paid?

Unheard of.

I remember these fegs from a while back, I can't imagine that they still have any of your product left. Furthermore, if I was another mftr I would refuse to sell to them after I saw that BS.

your first statement was a postive one for id right? lol
Yep. I also see no problem with a mftr/wholesaler trying to protect their product line and other dealers. Imagine if you were a dealer, bought 10k of a product line, and then discovered the *** down the street was undercutting you and everyone else. Then the dealer in the next town decides he will one up the first undercutter. Before you know it you can't move any of the product.

I like the fact that they are now selling for more than Woofersetc does, when you factor in free ground shipping.

It looks like what they are doing is buying from another authorized place and then reselling them? :shrug:

Are there any dealers in Canada? Or is woofersetc my best bet when I upgrade

oh trust me i know wat ur talkin about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Gotcha, you never know around here though. Just like I am sure the OP's "hookup" had no idea that the OP would announce their deal here.

Yep. I also see no problem with a mftr/wholesaler trying to protect their product line and other dealers. Imagine if you were a dealer, bought 10k of a product line, and then discovered the *** down the street was undercutting you and everyone else. Then the dealer in the next town decides he will one up the first undercutter. Before you know it you can't move any of the product.
This, my friend, is what is known as the "race to ZERO". The death of business!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.