Image Dynamics ID15 D4 v.3 sealed question

Participant count
  • Participant list

DFW40
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
If any of you have used the IDv.3 in a sealed box what size did you use? Did you use ID's large recommendation or normal or compact and what results did you have? I have my 15 in a 1.7 sealed which is on the larger size that ID recommends and in my car it is harder to get the lows and the real "punchy" bass is very present even with crossover set @60hz 24db. I was wondering if I went up to 2.2 cubes or so if it would reduce some punch and add some more low end. Mine is rear firing in a 2012 Taurus trunk. My last car a Camry was low end loud. I am basically trying to get the most even response with going with a larger than recommended sealed box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.