Image Dynamics CTX

Participant count
  • Participant list

ajv416

Texas
Looking to start building up my system. I have chosen the image dynamics CTX components for the front and the coaxials for the rear. I have a budget of about $500 for the speakers, just trying to find the right amp to pair it all together. Going for sound quality. If theres any other recommendations would love to hear it! Thanks!

if you are doing the ctx 6x9 coaxials in the rear.take the tweeter off and have some nice bass.and add some alpine sps-110TW's away from the cone. or just take em out or else the lower frequency will make the tweet sound muddy as hell.i did custom and they sound great on my 9887.

I was going to do 6.5 all the way around. I am/was looking at the pioneer gm 8604. Budget is around $500 for everything but that can be increased. Just looking for some decent sound and decent power.

I currently have a DB platinum amp that is 75rms at 4 channels at 4 ohms. I may go ahead and find some speakers that will better match that amp. I have no idea how good the amp is. A buddy of mine gave it to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.