Image Dynamics CTX Comps & Pioneer 880PRS

Participant count
  • Participant list

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
Pioneer DEH P880PRS ====>http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-P880PRS

06c33842.jpg

d86525c1.jpg

Image Dyanmics CTX65CS ====> http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6201-ctx65cs-image-dynamics-65-component-speaker-system.aspx

259af83a.jpg

da26bf87.jpg

The Pioneer HU was used in my tC for a little while and then just sat in my room for months. The ID comps were never installed. I bought them Brand new, then traded my car. The only use they have is from when I tested one mid and one tweet in my room. Other than that still new in box. Will trade for pretty much anything (car audio, home audio, other electronics, whatever) that catches my eye. I'm not using either and don't plan on it for a while. So, maybe someone else can...

So you decided to just keep the JBL system huh? That *****, was hoping to see you fix it up and give me some ideas!

So you decided to just keep the JBL system huh? That *****, was hoping to see you fix it up and give me some ideas!
yep, yep. I have some other stuff I plan to do to the car, but, I probably won't touch the audio until I have the money to REALLY get in there and do a real SQ setup.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

What you do cash for the id ctx's or I have some amps I need to get rid of.
Just shoot me an offer, PM or whatever.

Also, what amps? I can't think of any I really would want, but, ya never know....

Arc audio kar 400.4, lighting audio s1.1000d, focal solid red one and I have a ppi art series 404.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...