Im stuck

Participant count
  • Participant list

ReeM

I just found out about this forum not too long ago and ive been doing some reading. I totally want to start over with everything. Ive always wanted the best SQL setup (for myself of course) but lacked most of the knowledge to do it. Ive put a lot of money into equipment and always been left disappointed. All help is greatly appreciated.

As of right now all i have is my Infinity Kappa 63.9i in the front and rear. I have a 600w 4 channel Pioneer amp and a 800w Pioneer mono amp. I have a Image Dynamics IDMAX12" D2 sub in an enclosed box. I love the way it sounds. Actually want to upgrade to the D4. Probably run 2. And I found out I need new amps for my speakers because they sound the same as the other ones. Really low. I put my speaker on my friends home system yesterday and it was loud as hell. I need help choosing amps, and midbass/midrange and whatever I need to get the perfect crisp, loud sound i want. I want to be able to hear everything. Also going to do the big 3 upgrade, high output alternator when I do my 2jzgte swap and I was going to get a battery for the rear. I have a 95 GS300. Not a lot of trunk space since the gas tank is behind the rear seats.

My trunk looks something like this right now. I have my subwoofer in the center and the amps are mounted on a board.

audio.jpg

Im aiming for a setup like this. This car is also a Lexus GS300. I want it to look nice and have space to put some things.

300134_2290018965482_1099206335_2719831_6718824_n.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.