SOLD IM SO F#@ing MAD.....XXX + 9835

jmiller0526
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Seattle
Im pretty fukcing mad rite now

ive had my XXX 15" for like 2 months now....

i got my amp and deck like 2 days after i crashed my car

been waiting about a month for the car

got my Pontiac G6 today...which is filthy BUT

i cannot put my ALpine 9835 in

and my XXX 15" will not fit either

i have posted a feeler once or twice on both of these items but they are now for sure for sale

The sub has seen no more than 200 watts of a home amp

and i have everything that came with the 9835...never been installed

Leave a post with your offer.....or Pm

I need some good Comps, another Tantrum amp (2/4 channel)

and subs

(re ses IA LI ect

I can't understand why there's always someone who wants to say "I know more","Your s#@t *****","You are all a bunch of chumps" If you can't say something nice or constructive without being a total D!#K than who wants to hear from you anyway, right? Anyone who has been in the business for longer than 6 weeks, knows that you should always have a certain level of respect for your fellow piers, even if they don't have enough knowledge to know exactly what's the right thing to do. There are sooooo many companies out there claiming that they are the best that even if you do a massive amount of research you may still not get what you were hoping for. I love car audio and would never tell anyone that they are an idiot or a chump for making a small mistake. At least they will know more about the process for the next time they do something. Oh, and as for CarToys, I think it's great to be able to go and listen to a set of Focals on a JL amp, yes I said JL!!! At least you get a great idea of what you want and what you can expect from what is out there. It's not always about the product, power, or the mainstream stuff, in fact didn't EIDSMOE say he had a kicker amp, well what's more mainstream than that?

I have heard a $1000 stereo setup sound better than a $4000 setup. It's all about the install and what makes you as a person happy. If you have a set of Pioneer highs and subs, and they are great for you, than I'm happy for you. It's not my brand of choice, but I'm not going to knock you for it. I've been going to shows and competitions every since I was able to walk, and if there is 1 thing I have learned, don't be a prick about something that someone else is so proud of. Talking about a man's car is just as bad as talking about that man's woman, YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!!!! Just because it's not up to your standards, that doesn't give you the right to tear that man's pride and joy down. In fact what the hell do you know about standards anyway EIDSMOE's Brother? If you're the GOD of all audio, than you must have a hell of a clientele knocking down your doors. You must be rich, in fact where can I go to see these cars that GOD himself has seen fit to do the install on? I would love to know what your setup looks, and sounds like.

The only people that need anything more than JL Audio are the people who are competing, know what the hell they are doing, and have sound proofed the hell out of their car. You can't even come close to a speakers full potential until you make sure you have all the basics in place which usually costs as much as a good setup anyway. How many people that buy high end equipment actually takes the time and care to perfectly tweak every frequency, make sure every panel has about 20 square feet of properly applied sound proofing? Most people want stuff for the name without having any clue of what it can really do. I have a set of 5 year old Sound Stream Exact 6.2's powered by an 8 year old PPI amp in my Astrovan that will sound better than 80% of most "professionally installed" high end equipment. How many people can really appreciate a set of CDT's, Focal's, MB Quart's, etc. to their fullest potential? How many people want to go to a theatre to watch a movie and how many people just want to go see it in their car?

I think that someone as pissy as Eidsmoe's brother is, has lost the passion that drives so few of the rest of us!!!!!!!!

Good Luck on selling your stuff J Miller and don't worry, if anything, you've lost a little money in order to gain that much more knowledge!!!

Happy listening!!!

Who the hell are you in the competition world or even anyones world..? Ever win a trophy, compete at all, do anything but look like a dork in front of people..? Ever done anything that matters..? Dissing alpine and pg makes you look like an idiot. Sorry to flame man but it is MORE than obvious you have no friggin clue what you are talking about, your are brand biased and ignorant. I actually found your rant comical on the 9835, it is a sweet beautiful deck with MASSIVE features, not just a display. I do not own a 9835 but I would be a happy camper if I did, but I stick with old school decks.

I offer my entire system in both my cars if you can tell the difference between a pg amp and anything you have to offer like that old buick grill of a kicker amp if both are setup to run at the same rms output / gain with all settings turned off. Lets see if your moronic enough to take the challenge since you have a big enough mouth to talk crap about different brands.

In my opinion that kid may have not got the best price but he did get one hell of a deck and I give him props for choosing it. Good job man, to bad you cannot use it.

i got a good price on the alpine tho...I DIDNT BUY it from CARTOYS...i dont buy nething from cartoys cept a few odds and ends from the install bay....but aside from that i havent bout nething...its a good deck and i got it for a good price...but it doesnt even MATTEr....cuz im keeping it.....

Alright every1 the buyer pussied out and i still have this sub sitting around.....i really was counting on having that money quick and now im pretty fukced cuz i dont have it and i need to sell it quick.....

PM me with offers.....just make me an offer....

not really interested in ne trades except a comp amp...but it would have to be comp amp + money.....so no nice zapcos or jls or arcs or nething like that....

I am interested in your XXX but your pm box is all filled up. I got cash I just don't know if it is enough so if you could please PM with your price. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmiller0526

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jmiller0526
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date