I'm never shipping out of this country again.

40 bucks thats it? It costs me anywhere from 50-95 just to get my package from UPS, and your *****in about a measley 40 bucks.
boohoo
If you want to be a ****ing *******, please pick another thread.

$40 in Canadian was charged because of UPS. The other $9 was tax which I'm fine with. So I'm not shipping UPS anymore and I'm not shipping out of this country.

/thread.

He kept mentioning "duties" and I told him that I wasn't concerned about it and I'd cover it if he got me a shot of the receipt. No big deal right? QUOTE]
so why are you complaining? you said you would do it and the guy even told you youd have to pay extra

you can go back on your word like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If you want to be a ****ing *******, please pick another thread.
$40 in Canadian was charged because of UPS. The other $9 was tax which I'm fine with. So I'm not shipping UPS anymore and I'm not shipping out of this country.

/thread.
I thought they held packages at customs until the buyer went and paid for the fee's? I guess not though but i wont be shipping **** out of the country myself. Too much hassle.

son of a *****... i JUST got home from shipping a center channel to saskatchewan via usps.

so you went in and shipped it and were only charged the shipping fees, then got a bill later for duties?

son of a *****... i JUST got home from shipping a center channel to saskatchewan via usps.
so you went in and shipped it and were only charged the shipping fees, then got a bill later for duties?
I sent an amp usps, marked as gift, didn't have to pay any duties. UPS is different.

I marked it as a gift. I told Him I'd pay the fees. I did not expect a $40 charge on top of shipping. I'm covering it because I have a reputation to up hold.

yea that is exactly why i wond ship outside of us. its just a pain. that ***** grinder. maybe talk to the guy and maybe he would agree to pay half considering you didnt know they would be that much.

yea that is exactly why i wond ship outside of us. its just a pain. that ***** grinder. maybe talk to the guy and maybe he would agree to pay half considering you didnt know they would be that much.
Nope. I stand behind my word.

I haven't read everything that was written on this tread. UPS/Fedex are thieft. USPS is the only way to go.

Ups charge me 48$ brokerage on a 53$ 4 farad kole capacitor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Yeah that was a long time ago, I was noob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Since then, I've called numberous piece off the USA with usps and I only got charged one time, like 15% of the price on a car alarm. Audio things never cost me anything, but I always want the shipper to send it with a lowered value price, just in case

BTW fedex send me a bill for my bxi160d, i never paid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I guess the shipper ended paying it, but that was his fault, he didn't listen to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.