I'm calling upon Ca.com for some help

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
1. Product: Graphic work logos , banners , sigs etc.....

3. Description/Condition: I can do many things from wallpaper , sigs etc....Main reason why im doing this as most of you know i love my girlfriend very much. I want to take her to a nice restraunt my friend works there so he can help me out with getting a table etc....But funds are real tight with this economy. So im asking you guys here at Ca.com maybe you could help me out. I either want to do this for her for either valentine's day or Our anniversary coming up on the 17th. Hopefully you guys can help me out.

Here's the place i want to take her: BDI: Brio

4. Price: : For two graphics: $40

For one: $15

For more then 3 or more: We can work something out.

6. Pictures: Here is some of the previous work i have done for many diffrent things.

2qw2a92.jpg

m9p17b.jpg

2q1rww8.jpg

wvz61w.jpg

149qzxd.jpg

That is only some of the work i have done i have done much much more.

For two graphics $40 or could work something out. None of my prices are firm i will work with everyone.

Well guy's for now though im off to work. If you have any questions , requests etc... just post em on this thread or send me a pm and i will get back to you.

LOL

Well if you loved her that much, you would sell your audio equipment.

Its not even that expensive for 2. Your talking a $75 dinner with a cocktail. What are you 16?

Haha sry guys i get what you meant by the adding now Be $10 for one graphic $20 for two anymore then that we'll work something out.

Fafocus no I do not. But I can make the graphic and u can have someone make u the graphic outta vinyl.

1. Product: Graphic work logos , banners , sigs etc.....

3. Description/Condition: I can do many things from wallpaper , sigs etc....Main reason why im doing this as most of you know i love my girlfriend very much. I want to take her to a nice restraunt my friend works there so he can help me out with getting a table etc....But funds are real tight with this economy. So im asking you guys here at Ca.com maybe you could help me out. I either want to do this for her for either valentine's day or Our anniversary coming up on the 17th. Hopefully you guys can help me out.

Here's the place i want to take her: BDI: Brio

4. Price: : For two graphics: $40

For one: $15

For more then 3 or more: We can work something out.

6. Pictures: Here is some of the previous work i have done for many diffrent things.

2qw2a92.jpg

m9p17b.jpg

2q1rww8.jpg

wvz61w.jpg

149qzxd.jpg

That is only some of the work i have done i have done much much more.
hey my username is there...lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif...hahaha..nice man..but anyways GL..if i had the money i would sure help ya out...you seem a cool person...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies