Southeast Region I'm calling out ls2poweredgoat for June 14 show in Lake Mary FL

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew, last time you "demo'd" your ****, you had to rev the **** out of your car to charge the alternator, your Xovers are hanging our in your door panels, your tweeters are thrown around, and you still have a stock head unit.

Your **** is LOUD no doubt, but over all it sounds like ****.

why met me in some dumb parking lot... met me at the show... and bet me on the RTA
I told you over PM, how my **** sounds more balanced, and better than yours in terms of overall SQ.

PM me and I'll give you my address, I'd be more than happy for you to come over and hear my "system".

I never said my **** I was LOUDER than yours, in terms of SPL. Never once has my goal in car audio been SPL. I enjoy having a nice, balanced system that has just the right amount of midbass, smooth highs, and a pronounced, balanced sub stage.

I know your **** gets louder, if I turned my HPF on my amp to 250 and put the treble on the HU to +6, yeah my **** would get super loud too, and sound like ****...does that sound familiar?

Drew, last time you "demo'd" your ****, you had to rev the **** out of your car to charge the alternator, your Xovers are hanging our in your door panels, your tweeters are thrown around, and you still have a stock head unit.
Your **** is LOUD no doubt, but over all it sounds like ****.
read the sig... no more stock head unit... yes i have to rev... my amp pulls over 250 amps of current... seconf crossovers and mounted in door panels as are teh tweeter... just cause the color of the speakers doesn't make the door panel doesn't mean nothing..

Attention members, this guy claims he has over 800 sq ft of peel and seel in his car, but refuses to post any pictures. He claims to have over 100 sq ft on his trunk lid alone. I'll post a picture of one my my doors, before I sealed up the major holes, and did it the right way, using nothing but the BEST sound deadener - Damplifer Pro

DSCN2346.jpg

Congrats, you made yourself look even more like a ***.

Lets see the pictures.

Attention members, this guy claims he has over 800 sq ft of peel and seel in his car, but refuses to post any pictures. He claims to have over 100 sq ft on his trunk lid alone. I'll post a picture of one my my doors, before I sealed up the major holes, and did it the right way, using nothing but the BEST sound deadener - Damplifer Pro

DSCN2346.jpg

Congrats, you made yourself look even more like a ***.

Lets see the pictures.
i could give a fck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Well fellas, I gotta run out and pick up my paycheck, shouldn't be gone longer than an hour. I'm sure by the time I get back this thread will be over 20 pages long. Should be an interesting read.

Let the flaming begin.

LOL, you're a ***. When have you ever called me out before, with exception to the PM I got from you an hour ago?
Show everyone some pics of your install, where your Xovers are mounted (actually, not mounted), how your tweeters are mounted, and I'm still curious to see the "800 sq ft of sound deadener" you have in the car.

I never talked **** to you, in terms of my system being "louder". I know your **** gets louder, I'm not going for stupid bass. My car isn't set up to compete in SPL competitions.

Our similarities end at "car audio interest". That's it.

I've heard your "system", it sounds like ass. Does it get loud? Absolutely, it's hella loud. But like I told you in your PM, you have no midbass. You say you turn the bass down on the headunit when you let me listen to your ****, OK, but how will that directly affect your Xover settings for your midbass? Example, my headunit has a seperate tuning feature directly for the subwoofer volume, as most other high end headunits. Are you still running the stock headunit? That would explain. Derrrrr.

Seriously dude, get over it. Not once have I ever said *MY* **** gets louder than *YOURS*. And between school and work, I don't have time to drive an hour to call you a *** in person.

I get out of school at 8:45 tonight, PM me and I'll let you come over and hear my ****, $100 says you will admit my comps sound better than yours.

Until then, you're a ***.
please help keep Florida a "hella" free zone as I absolutely hate that word and is only a word *** Californians use kthx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

other then that I give you props for being a fellow accord owner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DrewImpala

10+ year member
DrewImpala
Port St Lucie
Start date
Participants
Who Replied