Southeast Region I'm calling out ls2poweredgoat for June 14 show in Lake Mary FL

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewImpala
10+ year member

This is my Offical call out for ls2poweredgoat for the IASCA/Db Drag event in Lake Mary Florida this upcoming June 14... He talks a lot, and I have tried to call him out before but he won't show... Lets see if a public call out will get him to show... All event info is on CentralFloridaSPL.com or IASCA.com or DbDrag.com

Lets see if he shows... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LOL, you're a ***. When have you ever called me out before, with exception to the PM I got from you an hour ago?

Show everyone some pics of your install, where your Xovers are mounted (actually, not mounted), how your tweeters are mounted, and I'm still curious to see the "800 sq ft of sound deadener" you have in the car.

I never talked **** to you, in terms of my system being "louder". I know your **** gets louder, I'm not going for stupid bass. My car isn't set up to compete in SPL competitions.

Our similarities end at "car audio interest". That's it.

I've heard your "system", it sounds like ass. Does it get loud? Absolutely, it's hella loud. But like I told you in your PM, you have no midbass. You say you turn the bass down on the headunit when you let me listen to your ****, OK, but how will that directly affect your Xover settings for your midbass? Example, my headunit has a seperate tuning feature directly for the subwoofer volume, as most other high end headunits. Are you still running the stock headunit? That would explain. Derrrrr.

Seriously dude, get over it. Not once have I ever said *MY* **** gets louder than *YOURS*. And between school and work, I don't have time to drive an hour to call you a *** in person.

I get out of school at 8:45 tonight, PM me and I'll let you come over and hear my ****, $100 says you will admit my comps sound better than yours.

Until then, you're a ***.

LOL, you're a ***. When have you ever called me out before, with exception to the PM I got from you an hour ago?
Show everyone some pics of your install, where your Xovers are mounted (actually, not mounted), how your tweeters are mounted, and I'm still curious to see the "800 sq ft of sound deadener" you have in the car.

I never talked **** to you, in terms of my system being "louder". I know your **** gets louder, I'm not going for stupid bass. My car isn't set up to compete in SPL competitions.

Our similarities end at "car audio interest". That's it.

I've heard your "system", it sounds like ass. Does it get loud? Absolutely, it's hella loud. But like I told you in your PM, you have no midbass. You say you turn the bass down on the headunit when you let me listen to your ****, OK, but how will that directly affect your Xover settings for your midbass? Example, my headunit has a seperate tuning feature directly for the subwoofer volume, as most other high end headunits. Are you still running the stock headunit? That would explain. Derrrrr.

Seriously dude, get over it. Not once have I ever said your **** gets louder than mine. And between school and work, I don't have time to drive an hour to call you a *** in person.

I get out of school at 8:45 tonight, PM me and I'll let you come over and hear my ****, $100 says you will admit my comps sound better than yours.

Until then, you're a ***.
wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...