ILoveBass - Things are not looking good

dacheatham
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sent him my zx1500.1 a couple of weeks ago. Upon receipt he was to send PS3 and some games. Upon receipt of the the PS3 I was to remit some $$$. Well, the zx1500.1 was delivered last Tuesday. He says he was not home and when he got home it was not there. I have been going back and forth with the shipper and UPS. At 1st, he was being helpful and was communicating with me. He said he received a note from the driver and was going to call them and see what was up. Well, that is the last I have heard, been 2 days. He has been on here but no replies.

UPS says if their investigation does not turn anything up they will reimburse me. Thankfully I inusred it. They seem to agree the package should have never been left where it was.

Hopefully I am wrong, but I really feel he is driving around with the amp and I have got screwed. I hope I am wrong.

uh...read...I said I am concerned b/c he has stopped communication, and has never contacted UPS as he said he would. I also said I hope it all works out, but is just not looking good.

UPS says the conducted an interview with JR and he said he had received the package...what a d*ck
Dam so he is just avoiding you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

appears so..has not been on in a couple of days. If anyone knows this guy, please try to help me out. The PS3 was supposed to be a present for my son and I do not have the $$ to just go buy one.

a couple weeks back I was offering up some subs I had for a ps3 and he said he would trade, then I told hime he would have to ship first he dissapeared, I hope it works out for you but when people do that they always seem fishy to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dacheatham

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
dacheatham
Russellville, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies