Central Region Illinois - Oak Forest, near tinley park

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I miss the steak and shake days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif This spring we need to find a new spot for sure!!

yeah stupid kids thinkin they're cool. I do miss the good old steak and shake days. When ****bags didn't ruin it.

We def. need to find a new spot for this summer...Need to show off teh new wang. I think last time i was up there I had 2 15's and 2.5kw...so sad. So much louder now. oh well.

so where the hell is everyone at? wheres the new place for this summer? i need to learn some more from you fools
Nothing going on yet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm looking forward to some good cruise nights though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

actually if anyone from around here ever seen any of the cars from Wicked Conceptz driving around...they all have the sticker on the back windshield and ****...i know all of them in that club and my buddy told me that Rosatis on 151st is allowing them to hold car shows on sundays, cruise nights on fridays for sure and maybe saturday....i know for a fact the sunday shows will have raffles and everything...i will have more information soon but the first show is on April 15 and then every weekend after that they;ll have the cruise nights and everything if you guys want any information you can AIM me on lookitsjim23 or i will post up here again as soon as i get all the information for it..

ohh by the way you can check out their website http://www.wickedconceptz.com....i know that all of them will keep the place clear of any **** who wanna try and **** things up so it will probbaly be fun to come and show off what you guys have...i know ill be there

actually if anyone from around here ever seen any of the cars from Wicked Conceptz driving around...they all have the sticker on the back windshield and ****...i know all of them in that club and my buddy told me that Rosatis on 151st is allowing them to hold car shows on sundays, cruise nights on fridays for sure and maybe saturday....i know for a fact the sunday shows will have raffles and everything...i will have more information soon but the first show is on April 15 and then every weekend after that they;ll have the cruise nights and everything if you guys want any information you can AIM me on lookitsjim23 or i will post up here again as soon as i get all the information for it..
ohh by the way you can check out their website http://www.wickedconceptz.com....i know that all of them will keep the place clear of any **** who wanna try and **** things up so it will probbaly be fun to come and show off what you guys have...i know ill be there
Sounds awesome!

We really need a new place to hang out. As long as they don't mind us jamming our stereos. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yupp for sure...my lancer isnt much to look at but the box ryan built always gets alot of attention..i was talking to my buddy and he said as long as we don't go crazy with the msuic...im not sure what he meant by crazy lol but he was telling me the sunday show was going to be more of an actual car show that their getting...classes and trophies and everything...then the fri/sat was more of a steak and shake type of show...but those start a week after the april 15th show, but ill talk to him later tonight and post up here what its all about

im guessing as long as no one is an ******* im sure they'll be good with the stereos and everything....its just not good when you have a bunch of kids trying to ruin everything but they will all be taken care of

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigballin5779

10+ year member
bigballin5779
chi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from