illimi?

Participant count
  • Participant list

nzkid

Hi

I am still trying to put this darn strereo in

I have come across a small black box, with 'illimi controller' on it

Cna anyone clarify what this is, what it does, and what it has in relation to why i cnat get the stereo to work??

THanks guys

Kiel

Illumination controler?

It would enable your deck to light up so you can see everything...if there is a box, there might be a fuse in it...and possibly it is blown.

From where we cut the old headunit out (Pioneer cassete drck) there are a whole heap of Red wires and a black one. All of these wires plug into this illumi plug... I a, guessing that maybe it is a ground box, ie all these wires are the ground for speakers etc.....

It is situated below the dashboard, just next to where the steering wheel height control lever is...

Thing is the headunit that was in there went fine, we just wanted to put a new one in...

We cut all the wires.. There is a black wire, and a yellow one with a red stripe, a white with blue stripe and a whole bunch of brown and red ones.....

I was guessing that the black one was ground, and i was on the assumption that the yellow one would have something to do with either the ACC or +12V permanent power....

Any suggestions???

Thanks guys

Kiel

Yeah I know, but im a poor student.......

It had this big white plug, and this plug had attatched to it like 15 wires... The Panasonic headunit im installing is only a 12 plug

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

cyaz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nzkid

nzkid
Auckland, NZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
nzkid