Ikesound.com

f150_on_32s
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i recently purchased the 6.5 fanatic q component sys from them, and first they told me they were on backorder and so i tried to cancel my order, then they said they would be shipped at the end of the week. i wrote them back and asked them what was going on, and they never replied. is there always this much bs, or am i just a lucky patron

i ordered a clarion monitor from them they first messed up on the shipping address then after like 1 month i finally got it and it was broken. dont order from ikesound.

I am going to back up Ikesound. I personally ordered a DVD from them and it only took 2 weeks which is pretty good considering it had to be shipped to a PO Box and they ship most everything UPS.

Originally posted by chase297 Yeha ive also had very good experiences with ike. They take products back relitivly easy and shipping is pretty fast and FREE
shipping isn't free. They just make the prices for the item higher than other places.

for example, etronics has JBL for 259 + 15 shipping. Ike sound has it for 275 shipped.

I like thezeb.com and nexxon.com for discount online audio retailers. All the others seem like your taking a risk.

The best idea is to only order from sites that have a phone # listed on the page, call em up first and make sure what you want is in stock and place your order. I've had good experiences with both Ikesound and etronics, but I followed my rule above.

Originally posted by f150_on_32s i tried both numbers and left messages on both and never got a call back

Well that *****, from what I've heard the zeb has real good customer service, they prob. would of called back. I guess some places are so busy the don't seem to really give a **** about their patrons, shame:(

I have ordered quit a few items from the zeb and never had any problems with them. Usually i receive my order in 2-3 business days after i order it:D

IMO the zeb is the best place to get car audio equipment:p

well i ordered a pioneer 8400 from them and it came here broke and i had to send it back and then when ever i would call they would gimme crap about its on back order but i fought with them and got it send that day......some times these plases get really vusy but if your on there butt about stuff they will do it

I just ordered from both Ikesound and WoofersEtc. Has anyone had bad experiences with the latter? It was a pretty large and expensive order so I'm hoping they come through ok for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.