If you were installing this box what 10's would you use?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DRIFTER92
10+ year member

This is a two-chamber sealed box with .55 cu.ft. of air space per chamber.

Standard mounting depth is now 61/8", 6-5/8" if you add a 1/2 spacer.

Here is a link to pictures, very nice looking piece and not outrageous the labor into this had to be grueling, after looking under my rear seat i quickly said NOPE, Ill pay for this one! lol

My budget is $250-300 for 2 Subs not including the AMP. If you have a setup similar tell me your AMP suggestion also.

Thanks

I meant $250-$300 for both subs. The Amp looks good if i go to both subs with the mono it would be 500 watts each or 1000 watts each? I am a noob but thanks for the help... I can fabricate or construct anything but when it comes to electrical/electronics im out to lunch bud..

I was looking at a pair of Kicker 09S10C2 but not sure if i need 2 or 4 OHMS?? That amp said it was 1 OHM? Im gonna have to do some looking and find out how OHMS work and relate to each other...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.