if you own an L7 check in here

I have owned two 15" L7s 05 models and gave them each 1,000 for daily and 1,250 for burps.

I currently own two 15" L7s, 06 models (had 4 of them), and haven't had the chance the abuse them yet.

Honestly you can get them cheaper.

For that money I would get a Kicker KX2500.1 off of Ebay new and use that to power them and wire them up to 2 ohms and let them wang.

My 05 12's are takin a US amps MD2D like a charm and arent moving close to max.

Might get another MD2D and put one per sub.

****? so they can handle mhttp://www.cbrstereo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1023ore? ****it them i'll put one of these on each sub

****? so they can handle mhttp://www.cbrstereo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1023ore? ****it them i'll put one of these on each sub

Yes 04/05 model L7.

Yes they can handle it but I would go another brand for the long term.Us amps/Kicker are great amps and have great reps and alot of help on this forum if problems arrive.

That amp more then likely only puts out 1200watts real world.

yeah but us amps and kicker are out of my price range so those will have to do. i dont know much about us amps but around how much do the MD2s go for?

system in sig, i beat on it hard every day but dont send it a clipped signal and it takes it like a champ, as long as you dont send a clipped signal i think they could last a hell of a long time (but i havent owned mine long enough for personal experience)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.