If you have a pathfinder

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
...then I have a question for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

In the back at the left wheel housing where the factory amp is there is a huge hump and the housing extrudes a good 2-3" more than the right wheel housing. Is there anything I can do so it doesn't stick out nearly as much? I can only fit like 37" worth of width in there and I plan on doing 2 18's at some point so I need at least like 40", and I would really rather not build the box in 2 sections. I have a 1999.5 SE limited btw

Your answer is simple son...

WALL and two more 18s!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

Not too big on the idea of walling, not sure why, just doesn't do it for me lol.
Only because you have not tried one yet lol..only thing that ***** is backing up...so there is a huge need for a back up camera for sure.

Find out whats behind it, if nothing, hit it with a hammer. Or youcould always cut it out and Weld, or use jbweld if your not a fan of welding, a piece of steel to cover it, then deaden the **** out of it.

Only because you have not tried one yet lol..only thing that ***** is backing up...so there is a huge need for a back up camera for sure.
I feel like walling with just 2 18's would be sort of a waste, and to be honest I am in no financial stand point to get any more lol. Plus the cost of electrical and all that business gets up there quick

It's an interior body panel but it's like a piece of metal that isn't welded but at the same time isn't bolted on so idk wtf they did lol. I just took out the side panel to check things out but tomorrow I might go through and rip out the whole thing to see what I'm dealing with. Cause 37" of width for an suv is BS lol

It's an interior body panel but it's like a piece of metal that isn't welded but at the same time isn't bolted on so idk wtf they did lol. I just took out the side panel to check things out but tomorrow I might go through and rip out the whole thing to see what I'm dealing with. Cause 37" of width for an suv is BS lol
You got that right lol. Post pics or something tomarrow to give us a better idea.

My cousins got 4 sa15s in a 13 cubic foot 6th order on a 250 amp mechman, with 2 crescendo 3k's strapped, and 3 1000ca agm batteries and that bastar* is loud as HELL, sounds amazing to. he did 141 from 13.5" out the window and 157 on the dash.

haha no kidding. watch my vid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lol this is his jeep hahahah

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

this was back when he had his audioque 3500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.