If this don't work I give up

Burp? I still want to play some music. I'll give up the low stuff for a good number. I still have a daily box if I want it
Actually he was doing 53's on a burp. Did 150 - 151 on music in the low 30's. Loudest stock street trunk in the world lol

All I need is a 150. Can't demo with a burp box
If you want that, then a simple "quick" enclosure won't cut it. You need buy 10-15 sheets of wood and get building/testing/rebuilding/testing and keep repeating and make sure to take very clear notes. Personally, I write on each enclosure I test with in a single car so I can know exactly what everything did.

My notes normally contain...

Year/Make/Model

What sub

How much power(actual clamp)

SPL

How it sounded

Any notes I felt needed to be wrote for a later date..like box position or loading issues...or what ever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.