idmax on ebay

Cam
10+ year member

Captain McNutbag
http://cgi.ebay.com/Image-Dynamics-IDMAX-12-D4_W0QQitemZ290005815885QQihZ019QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My question is, it sounds like this sub may be seriously damaged: "The sub plays great all the time until you get past 700rms because the spyder needs to be re-aligned. So if you want to play it past that you will have to re-align the spider which is done by the screws that you can see in the picture".

Does this sound reasonable, or is this thing f*ckered?

i saw it too and decided to stay away. if you wait you can find a good one for a reasonable price. I got mine for 225 shipped. only used for about a month. barely broken in.

Sounds like every time it goes past 700 watts (not sure where he came up with that, so its OK at 699 watts?), something is scraping. Any scrapping is bad, so you are talking about shipping from him to you, then from you to ID, then from ID back to you as well as a recone fee. If you can pick it up locally (and happen to be local to ID) it could be worth it.

Juan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.