ideas..?

Participant count
  • Participant list

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
**** it :p

I just found out, that formy friends integra, he couldnt put that s2000 engine that he wanted in there....just because the s2000 was a rwd and the integra is a fwd......gets me **** mad!!

does anyone have any ideas of what he could throw in there in order to beat a cdx with a 99 prelude vtec engine??

thx!

Why not drop a VTEC in there himself...just a different model...like in those links I supplied to you on another thread.

- Steve

will do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thx bro

try the B18c5 it´s the integra Type R engine it has around 200 hp, that can go up to 220 with some mods, or get a turbo kit for ot and you can easily get 280 hp!

But the turbo kit with the engine could be very expensive:D

dude a b18 c5 is not 200 hp factory factory states it as 197 but on a dyno only pushes around 180 true hp and can be pumped up to 280 hp but it will be alot of work not just a turbo system which will boost up only about 40 hp to get it to 280hp you would have to get stage 2 camshafts port and polish head pistons tie rods conectors upgrade the fuel system exhaust some tranny work then you can go for some runs but as far as a h22a prelude motor it pumps out 210 hp and dyno tested stock only pumps out 205 hp me myself i drive a 96 all motor prelude with a fully built motor that runs low 12s but you got to understand that with honda motors the power is very limited with a type r motor 290-300 is all you can prety much get out of it if its high hp youre looking for in an import get a gsx turbo all wheel drive eclipse or a nissan 240 sx turbo those car can get hp ratings from 600 hp to 800hp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.