Southwest Region IASCA sign up for FORBIDDEN FANTASY Lake Perris, California March 23rd-24th, 2012

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
THIS! ^Forum name-tags with Avatars haha. Who all is going so far? And where's everyone coming from? I'm pretty local so it's only a 20 minute drive for me, and will be my first event.
I am going, ACE_800, The Grimey one, Sacskin, alot of people from LV, NM, texas, CANADA. I am not sure if more will come from AZ.

THIS! ^Forum name-tags with Avatars haha. Who all is going so far? And where's everyone coming from? I'm pretty local so it's only a 20 minute drive for me, and will be my first event.
I'm about 2 hrs away. Little pass the palm springs area

I'm about 2 hrs away. Little pass the palm springs area
yo, I saw some nice girlies at the gas station on the 10 last year. hopefully there are there this year, maybe I can convince them to roll wit me the rest of the way...

[quote name='subzero']I am going, ACE_800, The Grimey one, Sacskin, alot of people from LV, NM, texas, CANADA. I am not sure if more will come from AZ.[/QUOTE]
D@mn, Texas and Canadia, that's a trip. I know Ryan Moss was thinking about it, and then he was trying to back-out, hopefully he still comes. I'll probably bring TJ with me, he aint gonna bitch out!. And I'd be surprised if @DonH isn't there.
[quote name='QuietEclipse29']I'm about 2 hrs away. Little pass the palm springs area[/QUOTE]
Oh ****, you're way east....

[quote name='subzero']yo, I saw some nice girlies at the gas station on the 10 last year. hopefully there are there this year, maybe I can convince them to roll wit me the rest of the way...[/QUOTE]
Well I'm sure all they do is hang around there all day :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date