Southwest Region IASCA sign up for FORBIDDEN FANTASY Lake Perris, California March 23rd-24th, 2012

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Hey guys

we need 20 competitors at minimum to sign up by January 31st and pay the registration fee of $150. If we don’t have 20 registrations by then, there will not be a show.

Competitions : iasca idbl and bass boxing

tons of raffle items as well

For more information visit.

IASCA 3X Event Perris California

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/200638733310823/

http://www.forbiddenfantasyshow.com/

Edit: the information is getting misinterpeted and repeated as such. i revised the word directly from Moe.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo, bumpy.

Competitors, we need your support to help make this happen. Come out and compete and support the Car audio scene. This is going to be a kick ass weekend filled with sex.

Yo, I can probably get rooms hella cheap at the Air Reserve Base right there. I need to know how many rooms we would need. I can get ya'll on base and passes for the rides as longs as you don't have any warrants or any kiddie pron **** on your record. I'm getting with Subzero for a couple rooms.

looks like 4 rooms for 3 nights so far. The show is 24th and 25th, Saturday Sunday, so We should get room for Friday night, Saturday Night, Sunday Night, Head back Monday.. Find out when Monday check out is.

People need to speak up if they want in.,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date