Southeast Region Iasca, Db Drag, and Competition Only April 3rd in Columbia, SC

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

mystang
10+ year member

"Cookie Monster"
SC
April3rdshowflyer.jpg

Car20Show20Flyer20Revised.jpg

who is judging iasca and db drag? and is the comp only street beat still like bass race and how much is it? and does the winner still get half of the entry fee?

who is judging iasca and db drag? and is the comp only street beat still like bass race and how much is it? and does the winner still get half of the entry fee?
I will be doing Iasca.

Stan will be doing Db Drag and Competition Only.

Yes, streetbeat is like Bass Race except you can run as many classes as you like and yes, winner gets half the entry fees.

Entry fee is $25. $20 if they charge a gate fee

For Iasca, it will be $25 for 1 class and $30 for both (Idbl and BassBoxing)

Trophies for 1st -3rd place

There will be discounts for Db Drag and Competition only, but not for Bass Race as it will have the cash payouts.

if it was not on easter weekend i would come. the wife will not let me go on that weekend
That's cool. We'll be seeing you in Georgia soon at one of Beau's shows

yeh ive been waiting since last july when he mentioned doing another one lol

so i can pay is it $20 or $25 for street beat and i could do 29.9 39.9 and 49.9 ? if so thats gonna be fun lol im gonna have to go prac some 29.9 i dunno what volume i need. and 39.9 shouldnt be a prob. i can do 49.9 for the hell of it

The true Old School is planning on coming out to play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.