IA Death Penalty 21" PSI reconed monster!

Well I called PSI a while back about a 21" recone and he said they didnt do them. A good friend of mine is from the Vegas area, knows David personally as a friend, and also says that David says he doesnt do 21" recones.

Well I called PSI a while back about a 21" recone and he said they didnt do them. A good friend of mine is from the Vegas area, knows David personally as a friend, and also says that David says he doesnt do 21" recones.
Well this sub (and 3 others like it) were built for one of the guys in Vegas Style spl. Their whole team uses mostly PSI and I trust he knows what he is talking about. There are others like this floating around also. You can youtube IA DP 21 psi and there are a few vids of people with the exact same thing. I doubt a bunch of people are throwing on dustcaps with a sticker for the hell of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.