Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Incriminator 20.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very nice

Price: 475$ shipped I’ll cover for asking price and will be insured and will request proof of signature upon delivery.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FedEx or ups

Amp has never seen below 2ohms or 13v. Amazing shape and a beast. Plans suddenly changed and need to sell to upgrade. Amp is almost like new. Comes with dual terminals.

2500907.jpg

14o3ng2.jpg

2z9d34z.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
@WolframAudio is the only reason I’m selling this to put towards a 4500. Have a x18 with nsv3 drop in needs installed can send pics 400$ buyer covers shipping on the sub. Will get pics with name tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Only reason I’m selling is to grab the new wolfram 4500. Otherwise unless I get my asking price it’s gonna power the 4 wolfram ag15s I’m grabbing for now. Anyone clamp this guy at .5?

Only reason I’m selling is to grab the new wolfram 4500. Otherwise unless I get my asking price it’s gonna power the 4 wolfram ag15s I’m grabbing for now. Anyone clamp this guy at .5?
Which generation is it? 3rd gen is 2400 at 1 ohm, 4th is 2800. It is built like some 3000 and 3500 Watts amps, I am curious about that as well, I have been told, with proper electricals, it can do .33 daily, I prefer 1 ohm myself, to nice of an investment to burn it up.

Which generation is it? 3rd gen is 2400 at 1 ohm, 4th is 2800. It is built like some 3000 and 3500 Watts amps, I am curious about that as well, I have been told, with proper electricals, it can do .33 daily, I prefer 1 ohm myself, to nice of an investment to burn it up.

It’s gen 3 but there’s guys that run these at .25 all day. I think I’m gonna keep it for now though. Will save up for something bigger when I go bigger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.