i was this close [ ] to getting scammed by marcusb419er

sauce

nyc
for a deal on a headunit and an ipod. i asked him for his phone number, as per my usual routine, when he said he doesn't have a cell phone and he'd have to call me from a payphone. that set the alarms off. i did a search and found he has a quite a reputation. why isn't he banned? with scammers like this around here i won't be doing any trading on this forum

too bad marcus, you could've had my $450... might want to invest in one of those cheap throw away cell phones.

for a deal on a headunit and an ipod. i asked him for his phone number, as per my usual routine, when he said he doesn't have a cell phone and he'd have to call me from a payphone. that set the alarms off. i did a search and found he has a quite a reputation. why isn't he banned? with scammers like this around here i won't be doing any trading on this forum
too bad marcus, you could've had my $450... might want to invest in one of those cheap throw away cell phones.
Don't tell him that....

I guess you realized the mods are more concerned with personal agendas and banning reputable sellers.
Second why do we need a thread because you did your homework like every buyer should? Would you like an award?
No he doesn't need an award. But I don't know about you, but I think it's nice to document who the scammers are in case they show up again.

He found info on the guy other places. And now it is documented here. I say thank you. You say who cares. Guess people are different.

i have gotten really lucky so far on the buying part on these forums. im going to start doing more research for now on though before i buy. thanks for the info.

I always ask for

Ref's

Phone Number

and just search info first

unless i have dealt with em before and i know there legit.

wow 11 replies

and anyone who doesn't like that i made this thread, put that crap back up your ass. it needs to be known that there are scammers here. if i didn't help you, whatever, but i'm sure this thread will help someone some day. more evidence for him to be documented and banned.

iceteebone, i see you are a seasoned member here with an impressive 39,332 posts to date so i'm not gonna school your ass for the way you're ****ing up my thread. i'm not the enemy here, the scammer is.

i'm done. i did my good deed for the day. i hope he is dealt with sooner than later.

OOOOOH BABY COMMENT PLEASE

Awww hes gone...

here is my routine...

post count.... search.... paypal history... phone number....

Listing refs is dumb. people can fake names, use peoples names with out consent all that good stuff. So search for posts... or feedback threads something more concrete then a list of random names.

Dont do it if its not Paypal. I send money orders ONLY PEOPLE IVE KNOW 1+year, and i recieve money orders rarely. I never ship first and thats that.

Only time ive been scammed is when my **** was stolen out of my car... And i can tell you it wont happen again. Not with my trunk monkey.

Besides you have 7 ****ing posts... Non of us care what you have to say. Your noob getting scammed.

This forums is a great place. Its just liek everywhere else some coK suKer has to ruin it for people. But good bye.

marcus got me for 510.00!!! my credit card company got 410.00 of it back. and paypal can **** a afat dick for not doing **** to help me out..

found out he lives in ohio in the toledo area. called a police officer out there and he has madd warents for his arrest.. allot in computor fraud

**** that *****!!! marcus

OOOOOH BABY COMMENT PLEASE
Awww hes gone...

here is my routine...

post count.... search.... paypal history... phone number....

Listing refs is dumb. people can fake names, use peoples names with out consent all that good stuff. So search for posts... or feedback threads something more concrete then a list of random names.

Dont do it if its not Paypal. I send money orders ONLY PEOPLE IVE KNOW 1+year, and i recieve money orders rarely. I never ship first and thats that.

Only time ive been scammed is when my **** was stolen out of my car... And i can tell you it wont happen again. Not with my trunk monkey.

Besides you have 7 ****ing posts... Non of us care what you have to say. Your noob getting scammed.

This forums is a great place. Its just liek everywhere else some coK suKer has to ruin it for people. But good bye.

lol, you go by post count when selling/buying/trading.... jackass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sauce

sauce
nyc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views