I wanna be LOUD

cranker289
10+ year member

I want my system to be able to handle everday use. I want it to be like 70-80 % SPL, 20-30% SQ. Right now I'm leaning toward 2 Brahmas. How would that fit my needs. I'm sure there is more suitable stuff out there,so hook me up. It also would be helpful to reccomend some amps to go with the set-up.

All these subs will do it and do it well just depends on the wattage and space you have on which one you really want

xxx

cystal cmpx2 or cmp

brahama

IDMAX

blueprint 03

All will do the job and well.

bramhas hit hard and give alot of sq. if u want less sq some good subs would be audiobahn alums. They have ok sq and good spl. thats just my opinion.

how much money do you have to put up on this...?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by slipknot87420 hmmmmmmm no ones mentioned mmats i think that would be the perfect mix
never heard them but i've heard people talk about them. All i hear is good things

MMats are for spl not really SQ for the juggs. Just from what i've heard with my own ears. The Idamx, BP 03, L7 are the best sub's i've heard. I have hever heard an brahama or XXX but every one says the rate up there with the BP and IDMAx.

so the DD3500's will put out a decent amount of SQ b/c i bought 2 15" versions of them wanting mainly SPL. i doubt i will be lacking spl with 2000wrms going to them in a big ole ported box. but i would go with the IDMAX if you got 300 or more for a woofer best on the list that i've read. in my opinion.

adam

the brahma was reviewed head to head with the idmax, and they were identical, accept the idmax put out midbass a little bit better and the brahma put out lower frequencies a little bit better

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer so the DD3500's will put out a decent amount of SQ b/c i bought 2 15" versions of them wanting mainly SPL. i doubt i will be lacking spl with 2000wrms going to them in a big ole ported box. but i would go with the IDMAX if you got 300 or more for a woofer best on the list that i've read. in my opinion.

adam
Loyd (bigbassman) on here had suprisingly good sq with them, even in the big box.

The idmax's are tight, a team mate of mine and loyds runs 9 of them with 18 rf bd1000s, and everynow and then 36 bd1000s.

But he is running RF power hx2s right now. but maybe going to switch, even with all that power it slammed and still wasnt muddy

Originally posted by Big-Cat how much money do you have to put up on this...?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
It'll be a little over a year 'till I get my car (I'm 14), I already have a job, I've got $500 in my pocket, and there's always the bank, so money isn't really much of a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.