I smell like blown amp.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but what's bad in that pic? The only thing I see that might be bad is some wonky shading in the lower-right, but I can't tell (monitor is on the fritz)

lol no look at where the wires are coming out of the board on "th slinky" they are burnt and thats about the only thing that looks burnt other than that place on the lower right, although i dont know what that is from

Get a new inductor...cheap fix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Do you have a schematic for that amp? If you did, a cheap part and 5min of soldering would fix it back up.

lol no look at where the wires are coming out of the board on "th slinky" they are burnt and thats about the only thing that looks burnt other than that place on the lower right, although i dont know what that is from

That's what I thought it was, but that's a ridiculously cheap fix. Just find a new inductor, and a soldering iron, and the boo-boo goes away... till you do it again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.