I never did it!!!

I buy exclusively online and have never once had an issue. I only buy things if they can provide pics with username, date, the items are mint condition, I get serial numbers, and verifiable contact info.

I wouldn't do it. Unless you know the person locally.

I've seen too many people screwed over on fb and they "trust" the stranger to do so.

Stick with the classifieds on here or caco.

What are you buying for 1k?

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

If it's near the going rate for whatever it is you're buying, then you might be safe.

I thought that to.I just wanted to see if anyone had successfully purchase something with good results.

Just get 100% accurate info, phone call the person, make sure its not a pinger #, real email, and photos with date and the persons name. Asking for a picture of the persons id is also nice verify the address with paypal or something. Using all that got me out of a scam of sending a guy $700 for tires on Cl after i requested that he stopped replying. If your sending someone that kind of money i dont see why any of this would be an issue.

Why is this even a thread?

Use common sense bro and you'll be fine. Meet in public, bring a pistol, and test it out before you hand him cash. I sell all the time on facebook and craigslist

Why is this even a thread?
Use common sense bro and you'll be fine. Meet in public, bring a pistol, and test it out before you hand him cash. I sell all the time on facebook and craigslist
Obviously you've never been ripped off before.

OP is being cautious. I see no problem with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.