I need Pioneer opinions.

Tobe18
10+ year member

Flying Monkey
I have read reviews from stores and whatnot, but what is the opinion of the forum on the Pioneer DEH-P8500 ?? Where would I find this cheaper than the Best Buy $499.99?? I don't want to pay that much, so where do I find it? Thanks for the info.

Tobe

Pioneer make some of the best decks out there. I have a deh-p930 I found it to be the cheapest @ http://www.etronics.com at the time If you get one you might as well get the premiere line since I believe they are not much more plus they have high volt preamps and 2 yr warrenty and whatnot over the basic line //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

What is a good site I can go to, to check out the ALpine line of recievers. ? for the most part, I have heard that preferences lean towards Pioneer. My primary desire out of my system is soud quality, I hate morons at street lights blairing music that is so distorted you can't hear the words, usually this is accompanied by body panels rattling all to hell as well. I want it to sound Great. For drivers I have purchased the Koda 6 component set. For subs I have 2 XXX 15's, and am running a 275amp alternator. If anyone has an opinion for amps for this setup, both for the koda's and the XXX's, please let me know.

Alpine does not authorize online sales of its stuff. Anywhere you get it online will not have a factory warranty, so if that is important to you, you will have to get it from a local shop.
most sites come with a warranty.

How would the pioneer unit deal with a set of koda 6's? I have a pair of xxx 15's that I will shortly be trading for some engine work. The left over from that will put me into some xxx 12's. Any opinions on that setup?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.