I Need Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
Well i have done a lil Christmas snooping around and found out my parents tryna surprise me and bought me a new car for Christmas. Its hiding over my aunt house. And my cousin has some 18'' Edge Daggar rims on his Dodge Stratus. The car my parents bought is a 96(im pretty much sure) Honda Accord. The year may be off a tad but i know its a honda accord for sure. He was tellin me if i buy his rims, the bolt pattern has to be the same. So what i want to know, what kinda bolt pattern does a Honda accord have? I been online tryna find out. I need to know if i would need an adaptor or not for the rims. I dont know what im saying is making any sense at all. If you need more information, then just let me know. But thanks in advanced for all of you who can and who try to help. Oh and by the wayl, which 15's would rock in a Accord?

**** Wish i got a new car for Christmas....

Well, i do beleve that Honda's Bolt pattern is 4 on 100mm (3.93") and a Dodge Stratus Bolt Pattern is 5 on 114.3mm so its a different Bolt Pattern. Most Imports are a 4 Bolt pattern, but there are some that are 5 adn 6 too. just make sure if you buy rims for you car then you get the Right Ones, make sure your distance between each Wheel Stud for the rim is correct. well Good luck with it later

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. Im thinkin though, i've heard about something called adaptors which suppose to make the rims fit. I dont know much about this stuff, i just know what i want. Anwayz, can u explain to me what an adaptor do and will it work in my situation

um... there are adaptors but im not even really sure if you can convert a 4 Stud to a 5 stud conversion, i know that you can get "Smaller Stud conversions, in the Stud width and in Length.. adn i also know that you can get a 4 Stud to a Racing 1 Stud where its Just 1 Big Locking Bolt in stead of 4 little ones but that conversions is quite expensive tho, i think you would be better off looking for a a set of Honda Rims tho instead of paying money for those 18" i think i t would be better if you got 17" any ways there a bit cheeper in general.. well if you need rubber for 18" rims then you have to pay quite a bit more cus most of the tires out there that fit 18" are prefomance tires and can get quite price... but 17's are easy for find rubber for and you can find good deals too with 17's cus its a lot more common to see.

Hope that Helps you..

Colin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.