I Need A Jensen Connector For A Jensen Kdc 9520 Reciever

Participant count
  • Participant list

SMIZ

philly
HEY ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD BUYOR FIND A JENSEN RECEIVER CONNECTOR

I JUST BOUGTH A JENSEN KDC 9529 RECIEVER BUT IT MISSING IT RECIEVER CONNECTOR THAT CONNECTS TO THE HARNESS. IT NOT STOLEN BUT MY COUSIN BOUGT IT IN A AUCTION AND IT MISSING IT CONNECTOR. NOW IT TO EXPENSIVE TO BUY ANOTHER RECEVIER BUT IT CHEAPER BUYING THE PIECE. I ALSO CALLED JENSEN AND THEY ARE ALL BACK UP AND THEY BE ABLE TO GET A NEW ORDER IN ABOUT 4 - 5 WEEKS THANKS!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

get one straight from jenson, or go to circuit city or best buy see if they have one lying around that they might sell, the installers always have spare harnesses, i know i use to be one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.