I Need a Desktop Wireless Adapter

Hintzyboy
5,000+ posts

Sparks mean its working!
Baraboo, WI
Well my roomates recently got in a scuffle. One of them just moved in, and has his own computer, but it does not have wireless, so he has been using my other roomate's computer in the living room (hooked up to the router with a long ethernet cord. Apparently the new guy downloaded some **** without the old roomate's permission, and they decided they needed to compare dick sizes and started yelling at each other. Now the old roomate has a password on his computer and the new guy stole the ethernet cord, and has it running through the hallway to his room so he can have internet on his own computer.

This has left me quite annoyed to say the least. So I'm looking for a cheap wireless adapter. Nothing over $20 shipped.

Thanks,

Aaron

Ive got a desktop PCI wireless card, still have box and installation CD. Not sure on brand can check tommorow but id do 15 shipped.. Let me know

Ive got a desktop PCI wireless card, still have box and installation CD. Not sure on brand can check tommorow but id do 15 shipped.. Let me know
I'll keep this in mind. I MAY have on old one laying somewhere in my parents' house, so I'm going to look for that first.

google "Rosewill RNX-G1 NEWEGG"
LOL, beat me to it. I have purchased several of these and never had a problem. I have also gotten some hi-gain antenna's to go with them. Use the windows zero config instead of the one that comes with the cards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Hintzyboy

5,000+ posts
Sparks mean its working!
Hintzyboy
Baraboo, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies