i knowz a site with teh cheapest ring terminals

hmmm only question is: Whether to get 3/8" or 1/2"? Still contemplating this one......Anyone wanna say which is more used?
get 3/8... i got a bunch of 1/2" ones and they are a bit big and 'float' around under the washer.

thanks bubba..I went here and ordered some stuff about a week ago..this stuff is solid! Also, the ring terminals if anyone cares to know are not glossy (good for getting the best contact) and have some weight to them. I spent like $20 and got like $60 worth of stuff I would have paid locally for half the quality here.

Don't thank me, I didn't post the link...I'm just trying to figure out where the heck my ring terminals are...my credit card never got charged either...wtf?

I've never seen 1/0 ring terminals there...
I was their yesterday, needed some jack stands. Got the jack stand for $19...a digital clamp meter for $10 and a power strip with overload protection for $2.99.......I didn't see any 1/0 ring terminals, That place is cheap as hell.

Got an email saying they couldnt process my request for the ring terminals after about 3 days of waiting cause they ran out.
Sorry dude! didnt mean to buy them all, lol jk :| i'm sure they will restock though.

I was their yesterday, needed some jack stands. Got the jack stand for $19...a digital clamp meter for $10 and a power strip with overload protection for $2.99.......I didn't see any 1/0 ring terminals, That place is cheap as hell.
I've seen copper ones in the welding section.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.