I killed my RE

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackgeltabs
5,000+ posts

Knowledge is Power
Boston
Wow I was drivin down the road Bumpin the Rollin remix, smelled sumthin burning then I opened my trunk and poof the whole thing is filled with smoke and my box was pouring out smoke...it was great:rolleyes: Brought my girlfriend outside opened the trunk so she coiuld get the great smell of cooked VC's, turned the car on gave it the final blast until it dident play no more, closed the trunk and called it a funeral:p

Good Bye RE HC ill miss you, you were a good woofer:D

Well im still deciding on if im going to get it Reconed, if I dont then ill be more than willing to sell it.

My box was 3.5 after woofer/port displacement. With 40sqin of port and it was tuned to 33hz.

Yeah I really liked the HC, it was badass I really liked it but I nuked it....play hard, pay hard....Im thinkin of going with a couple Edesigns 12's in a sealed box. Im not sure what im going to do yet I just blew it tonight im in the process of brainstorming only after a few hours of its demise:p Maybe even a edesign 15 that fits that box specs so I dont have to build another hmmmm, im not sure:D

Originally posted by blackgeltabs Well im still deciding on if im going to get it Reconed, if I dont then ill be more than willing to sell it.

My box was 3.5 after woofer/port displacement. With 40sqin of port and it was tuned to 33hz.

Yeah I really liked the HC, it was badass I really liked it but I nuked it....play hard, pay hard....Im thinkin of going with a couple Edesigns 12's in a sealed box. Im not sure what im going to do yet I just blew it tonight im in the process of brainstorming only after a few hours of its demise:p Maybe even a edesign 15 that fits that box specs so I dont have to build another hmmmm, im not sure:D
I have an Elemental e10a I would be glad to let you play with for a week or 2...you pay for shipping...and a recone if you blow it lol.

poor sub!!! Dustin.....what do i gotta do to be able to mess with this sub man? i gotta see how hard it hits in my whip, as compaired to my MA 12"

J

Originally posted by Corsica poor sub!!! Dustin.....what do i gotta do to be able to mess with this sub man? i gotta see how hard it hits in my whip, as compaired to my MA 12"

J
Pay for shipping to and back...to NY, it would cost about 50 bucks, round trip.

Originally posted by RangerMan I have an Elemental e10a I would be glad to let you play with for a week or 2...you pay for shipping...and a recone if you blow it lol.
Id love to but im so busy with college/ midterms are a comin and I really dont have time to right now. Plus id have to build a box for it. But thanks for the offer though and ill keep ya posted on the idea of me wanting to sell it or not!!

Originally posted by blackgeltabs Id love to but im so busy with college/ midterms are a comin and I really dont have time to right now. Plus id have to build a box for it. But thanks for the offer though and ill keep ya posted on the idea of me wanting to sell it or not!!
Okay, just LMK...what is it, user's fault or mechanical malfunction???

Dustin that sounds like a phat offer, i am gonna look and see what i can do....only task would be doing a box and i don't have the materials /tools to do it.

J

Originally posted by RangerMan Okay, just LMK...what is it, user's fault or mechanical malfunction???
Nah I had it tuned really well and I wasent even crankin on the amp at all, I couldent my inside speakers couldent keep up with it:rolleyes: But I have only had it in the car for about a month, still in the break in period, so the amp was turned way down. So maybe the VC just gave out or maybe the rollin remix drum beat had its way with it....oh well always time for a new one!!!!

Originally posted by blackgeltabs Nah I had it tuned really well and I wasent even crankin on the amp at all, I couldent my inside speakers couldent keep up with it:rolleyes: But I have only had it in the car for about a month, still in the break in period, so the amp was turned way down. So maybe the VC just gave out or maybe the rollin remix drum beat had its way with it....oh well always time for a new one!!!!
Okay, just LMK either way...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Dustin,

Any prayer u have some 12" laying round or that i could exchange my 12" ma audio sub for ur 15" juggy when i get my amp fixede? I wanna turn some heads @ school with one of those badly.

J

Originally posted by Corsica Dustin,

Any prayer u have some 12" laying round or that i could exchange my 12" ma audio sub for ur 15" juggy when i get my amp fixede? I wanna turn some heads @ school with one of those badly.

J
I sold the Juggys and only have 10s...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.