I have no friccin idea!

Participant count
  • Participant list

l Droopy
10+ year member

I have a 1995 Honda Civic Ex Sedan, and idk what to do about the 3 Wires on the positive terminal. I purchased a Konfused positive terminal and I have no idea what to do about the 2 wires from positive terminal to fuse box. Also there is a wire going to the starter. Since the Konfused terminal has 3x 1/0 gauge inputs and also a 4 gauge one that replaces one of the 1/0 inputs, i have no idea what to do... Actually I think it might of been 4 wires coming from the positive... idk. Kind of stumped atm.

I have a 1995 Honda Civic Ex Sedan, and idk what to do about the 3 Wires on the positive terminal. I purchased a Konfused positive terminal and I have no idea what to do about the 2 wires from positive terminal to fuse box. Also there is a wire going to the starter. Since the Konfused terminal has 3x 1/0 gauge inputs and also a 4 gauge one that replaces one of the 1/0 inputs, i have no idea what to do... Actually I think it might of been 4 wires coming from the positive... idk. Kind of stumped atm.
What exactly is your question? How to move the wires from your old positive terminal to the new one? There's a really good chance that none of the factory wires are 0 gauge, and possibly might be 8 gauge, you're going to need the reducers, such as the 4 gauge one you said you got with it, if the wires are 8 gauge, it may be possible to use 4 gauge reducers in order to secure it. But your going to have to cut the wires off the old terminal, strip them and connect them to the new terminal. If you don't know how, I'd suggest getting a friend who does to help you. You may also need to call KnuKonceptz and buy / see if they'll send you a couple more reducers.

What exactly is your question? How to move the wires from your old positive terminal to the new one? There's a really good chance that none of the factory wires are 0 gauge, and possibly might be 8 gauge, you're going to need the reducers, such as the 4 gauge one you said you got with it, if the wires are 8 gauge, it may be possible to use 4 gauge reducers in order to secure it. But your going to have to cut the wires off the old terminal, strip them and connect them to the new terminal. If you don't know how, I'd suggest getting a friend who does to help you. You may also need to call KnuKonceptz and buy / see if they'll send you a couple more reducers.
I kind of thought that's what I need to do... was not 100% positive though. Just felt like i needed to verify before I actually do it. Thank you for the response bro. Much appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.