I have a 94 pontiac sunbird, and know almost nothing about stereos,HELP?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 824
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I was wondering how to put a stereo from my bro's 95 chevy caviler into my pontiac. I bought a new "harness" which matches the back of the stereo, and is also labeled for my car. Is this all I'll need, or what? I also have a set of 8" box speakers for the trunk and an amp, but the amp I got from a friend. The labels and stickers were worn off from it sliding around. He can't remember how many watts it is and I don't know if I should hook it up to my speakers, or how to tell how to find out the wattage. Any ideas? email me if you'd like. Thanks!

christina----BoneDustBassist@hotmail.com

ps-I'd like it to be bassy, and ideas for that?

brand/model of the amp? to start

You will need to run power wire/rca/remote etc for the ampif you are really clueless in what you are doing you may want to seak professional help. Ask me any other questions or if you want more specifics ill try to work with you...it is very simple but some of the labor can be tedious especially if you are clueless on how you car "glued" together:)

Goodluck,

Bob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.