i have a 4 of these on there way..

im doin them sealed i know there is a few guys that might know im looking to do them. im pretty happy it was the only thing that got me threw work tonight. i was like yea my subs will b here soon. what ya guys think there gona b off a audipipe 1500 i might get the 1800 .
I couldn't resist LOL. You said it. Nice subs though man hope it works out for ya. Wish I could afford to run more than one sub.

I couldn't resist LOL. You said it. Nice subs though man hope it works out for ya. Wish I could afford to run more than one sub.
yea that was funny, i do have a large cawk. from what i heard they will take the 325 and play the lower notes like i would want them to. i spoke with eric from id befor i went to work .

hey guys my subs came today. for the most part they look to b nice subs for what they are. i dont have a amp do to the fact i need some unfor seen issue with my car that will cost alot to fix. anywas on the back of the sub it says 300rms. i though they could take 400rms. i was gona send 325 now what u guys think is this one of those things where 300 rms is to much and i need to send 250? i was ready to under power the subs a tad even though i was lead to beleave they where rated at 400rms. thanks guys

8,318 posts and u dont know if u can send a 300 watt sub 325, or 400 watts?
im not sure if these are those kind of subs that say 300 but its more like 200-250. i know a sub can take a little more over rated if there good subs. im tryin to see why they where rated at 400 and last night i seen 300 right on the sub.

Well, since everyones ignoring your question. Don't worry about the 25 watts because half the time they won't even be seeing 300 because of imp. rise and how music is compared to notes. You're fine lol.

Edit: actually it's an extra 75, not 25. and it's a sealed box don't worry about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date