I have $580, what yall got!!!!!

Ali1
10+ year member

e6300 FTW
U.S.
Looking for an amplifier that will do between 2000-3500 rms. If the amp is more than the $580, I will pay the $580 prior to shipping the amplifier. After i received the amp, i will pay the remainder. It will help me out, and may help you out as well. Let me know what you guys got, shoot me a PM!!!!!

Not to take money out of anyone's pocket or put more into Aq's but why not a 3500D from them? I'm sure DJ could tell you when they are coming out or how many are available when they do.

Not to take money out of anyone's pocket or put more into Aq's but why not a 3500D from them? I'm sure DJ could tell you when they are coming out or how many are available when they do.
x2

AQ 3500D is a great choice.

I need an amplifier as soon as possible. I been without bass for months now, so I'm pretty sure the bassless individuals knows how i'm feeling. There has been lots of talk about the 3500d, but i see no release date.

just spoke with DJ, he said they won't be released to beginning-middle of september

I still got that AP30001D floating around.

3kw @ 2 ohms... will run @ 1 ohm no problem.

tonight special, just for you because i like you...

Ill take 380 shipped. 10/10 in every way. Still gotta warranty!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.